Wednesday, April 26, 2017

10 Years??

WOW, can it really be almost 10 years since I started the Invisalign adventure?  I have to say, I am still happy that I did it.  I no longer wear the retainers anymore.  Not even at night.  Just for fun, I occasionally pop them in to see if they still fit.  The bottoms are too painful to keep in for more than a few seconds and the tops still fit, just not perfectly.  I'm sure that would be different had I continued to wear them every night.  But, that's ok with me because I'm still happy with the way my teeth look and honestly, I cannot stand the way they feel anymore. 

Occasionally, I will use the retainers to create images for my stock photography collection.  Here's one that I did in February 2017:



Tell me about your Invisalign adventures in the comments below!

2 comments:

Evangeline Mitul said...

It is really a great and useful piece of info. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

Invisalign Treatment In Chennai

Best Dental Clinic In Annanagar

Unknown said...

Wow! It is really a good news for those who are planning to get Invisalign. Looking forward to this type of posts. Invisalign dentist in Oakton, VA